Counter-Strike 1.6 Map Rotation

There was a time when oilrig was pretty successful. I can't recall if it was here or on appstate. It depends on where in the rotation you put it. You can't throw it in near maps like vertigo or prodigy.

I remember in like 04/05, oilrig was played all the time on App.

Oilrig is basically the best map.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a time when oilrig was pretty successful. I can't recall if it was here or on appstate. It depends on where in the rotation you put it. You can't throw it in near maps like vertigo or prodigy.

it was appstate. as you can probably tell, im still bitter about losing appstate :[ its still a server so if you ever wanna 1v1 me or just mess around on any map, just pm me cause i have admin there still

but anyways yea, oilrig is a must. same with survivor

it was appstate. as you can probably tell, im still bitter about losing appstate :[

Yeah... I was pretty *edited*ed at how long they took to get the server back to decent. It's a shame that no one uses it now.

And I kinda figured it was app.

Yeah... I was pretty *edited*ed at how long they took to get the server back to decent. It's a shame that no one uses it now.

And I kinda figured it was app.

I sit in app everyonce in awhile but the only people that log on there are clearly hacking and theres no point in that *edited* cause I dont

• 2 weeks later...
hmmm cbble?

well i figured people actually liked that map. in the other rotation thread, i will pull the map from it and see how that changes things

yeah i figured the same but everytime we go to it, everyone seems to hate it

• 2 months later...
people will play if there are a good amount of people playing..no matter what map..lately CBBLE has been bringing in a lot of people..and sometimes bringing in more than D2..cant always please everyone...Loot.

Deagle5 is waayyy to long. shorten it to like a minute lol

• 4 weeks later...

I think it's time for a new map rotation. We've had this current one for over 2 months now and a lot of people have been complaining about de_westwood and cs_deagle5. I would love to see more maps on the rotation b/c it seems like we're playing the same maps over and over again.

*Maps that should join the new rotation from the current one: de_dust2, de_inferno, de_aztec, de_nuke, fy_snow

*New maps that should join the new rotation: de_dust, cs_italy, de_chateau, de_cpl_strike/de_cpl_mill, awp_dust

I think it's time for a new map rotation. We've had this current one for over 2 months now and a lot of people have been complaining about de_westwood and cs_deagle5. I would love to see more maps on the rotation b/c it seems like we're playing the same maps over and over again.

*Maps that should join the new rotation from the current one: de_dust2, de_inferno, de_aztec, de_nuke, fy_snow

*New maps that should join the new rotation: de_dust, cs_italy, de_chateau, de_cpl_strike/de_cpl_mill, awp_dust

if we do anything we should implement herbals rotation.

• 2 weeks later...
Thinking about taking deag5 and westwood out of the rotation..

Suggestions?

westwood yes deagle no

if i remember correctly, it was hexflex that mainly wanted failwood and he doesn't even play here anymore...nor did he really play here when he suggested the map to begin with.

I've seen deagle5 completely destroy the servers population.

ive seen westwood and deag5 do that to our server every once in a while, its become enough to where we need to think about changing them out