Counter-Strike 1.6 Map Rotation

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah they both do. As much as I hate westwood, I'll admit it doesn't seem to empty the server as much as deagle5, from what I've seen anyways.

yeah westwood has been fairly popular but it has dropped off recently. I guess its not as fun as it used to be lol

thoughts about switching deagle5 for like a pump map,not ship fight tho

Thinking about taking deag5 and westwood out of the rotation..

Suggestions?

aim_dualsnpumpsbetal

It's a map with a lot of room and I suggest playing with low gravity. It's really fun, imo. I have it if you'd like to test it out.

Pump maps are great for fun night or a vote for a pump map can be put up when the server is less than half empty. I don't think a pump map should make it to the rotation though...de_cbble was on the previous rotation so we should give some new maps a chance imo

Don't put maps like aim_dualsnpumpsbetal, that *edited* is retarded.

nuke

inferno

train

dust2

office

snow

aztec

MAYBE cbble

etc

This is basically what we have right now...which is a bad thing considering how the server rank is dropping every week. Server doesn't even have 29 people playing in it anymore and it's been like that for weeks now...

This is basically what we have right now...which is a bad thing considering how the server rank is dropping every week. Server doesn't even have 29 people playing in it anymore and it's been like that for weeks now...

end of semester: welcome to the endless time warp of wcu gaming

The ending of the semester is only one of the variables. It's not the sole cause of the server being empty these days though. I understand it's a campus server but c'mon now...there's millions of other people playing cs 1.6 out there...

The rotation of the maps has VERY little to do with it. First off, the server population is barely down. Second, even during odd times of the night and morning when no one is on any of the other servers, 1.6 always has some people in it. Third, I think NoDice took down a redirect or two and that probably causes the majority of population drops. I'm working on putting up more.

Its the end of the semester, not just for WCU, but for most school-aged kids who play 1.6...thus, lower population.

correct, my spare PC which only ran irc and the 5 redirect servers i was hosting has been lent out to a friend that needs it for a few weeks.

as soon as adambomb shows me how to make a redirect, i will have a bunch up, ill have 2 computers by that time that will just run redirects